Thursday, July 5, 2012

Simpler Times

Looking through an old album I found these pictures of the travels my parents took in the 80s when they were 23- these were taken throughout Europe. I really liked looking at these. Photos don't turn out the way they used to; these are some of my inspiration. Enjoy!










(my fav)




These were just some of my favourites. Let me know if you liked these cause I will put more up from their trip to da USA in the 80s (they are really gr8 pics as well). I hope you found these as beautiful as I do.

5 comments:

  1. These are so beautiful! I love them! Lovely!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love vintage photography, it s so inspiring and I love the 80s ;)

    http://rightrough.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  3. these photographs are awesome.lets embrace the analogue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are amazing! I love the double exposure

    ReplyDelete

Follow silver soul
My photo
I am an alien sent to Earth to observe the social habits of the human race and drink coffee. Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Blog Archive

Pages - Menu